Monday, October 12, 2009

Thanksgiving


Its thanksgiving day in Canada. This holiday is always filled with lots of good memories, lots of food, the famous turkey dinner, and of course family.

I had a great thanks giving this year for the first time I spent it with my bother at his house and with his wife and their family, I am so happy to see how well we all get along and that we are making wonderful memories together. There was so much food I was so full and could not eat anymore but I kept eating so there would be less for everyone else to eat. The food was just that good I swear. We had 3 types of desserts which were all really good, I ate the most of them, sorry everyone.

I really enjoyed my self with my new family and look forward to building more memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment