Sunday, October 18, 2009

24 Hours


I am sure that there are many ways to spend 24 hours and that everyone has their opinion on what they would do.

Well I recently spend 24 hours doing as many things as can be done in that amount of time. I did everything from:


  • Drive to a place I have never been.

  • Headed south with no map or destination in mind.

  • Went to a river just to listen to the water.

  • Watched a movie

  • Took some pictures that I would rather nobody ever see!
  • I was in 2 places at once.

  • Downed(drank) a whole bottle of wine.

  • Watched leaves fall of a tree, because it's autom in Canada. Actually drove a long way to see those leaves

  • Had an adventure!

  • Went on a wild hunt for food, hey we all gotta eat right?

  • Drove to the every corner of my city, had to fill up the gas tank twice.

Finally in the last hours all I could think about was how I did not want this day to end! There is just nothing better then spending a day doing absolutely nothing but doing everything all at once. I look forward to other days where I don't want them to end. I would have spend another 24 hours in this same way, everyday till I die ;)

I luv you and I don't know why, I let you come back to me and I don't know why, I wait with anticipation for your call, text, message, or e-mail and I don't know why. Why, why, why....why don't I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment