Monday, October 5, 2009

My New Family


Well over the weekend, My bother got married! it was and exiting time for my family we had so much fun at the wedding and even more fun getting drunk at the after party! It was a day filled with so much emotions, I which it could have lasted for ever, I relive all the day in my mind and watch the day go by like a movie in my memory.

I have only spent a week with my new family but all ready I love them to death and have bought them all so many things, I have been to their house like and average of 3 times per day it's crazy, I call them on the phone, text them, I just cannot believe how much I love them and how close we have become in such a short time.

Even though I miss my bother like crazy, and wish his wife would give him back to me! I am very happy for him because I see that he is very happy, and that is what I want for him.

I love my new family and look forward to spending a life time with them and to making more memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment