Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stress


You know how everyone had there own philosophies well I have made up some steps on how to deal with stress. Every once in a while every body gets stressed out well I use these steps, while simple they work for me and I hope that they work for you as well:


  1. Take a deep breath, and do something else, leave the scene of the stress.

  2. Initiate an activity the occupies as many of my senses as possible. Like exercise while listening to music, cook, take a drive, or something else.

  3. If possible come back to the stress full activity until the next day.

  4. Do something that makes me happy! for me that is going out to have some drinks and dance.

When it is all said and done what you need to do is just forget the situation for a little while come back to it later with a stress free mind, and have a little fun. Remember that if all else fail just shoot yourself ;)


No I'm joking, don't do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment