Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Loonie Kicks Ass


Over the last few years the Canadian Loonie has kicked ass on the stock market, reaching a high that it has never reached since the 1970s. As a proud Canadian I am so happy to know that my country is doing something right when it comes to the regulations of or banking system and that Canadian companies and the Canadian economy in general is doing so well in these hard economic time. I am a business owner my self and I have seen steady growth in my business over the last 3 years.

Further more the Canadian Loonie has been more stable through these turbulent times than the American dollar, so much for the "Last Super Power." If you were ever thinking of investing abroad look to Canada it would be the foreign market of choice.

In summary the Canadian economy is holding it's own and quite strong even against it friendly neighbour to the south.

No comments:

Post a Comment