Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What's The Deal With Hair?


Over the last few year I have changed my hair style several times. I have yet to find one style that I like. I am the type of guy that makes my own style it is usually a little crazy but it's unique. Right now I am going through the process of coming up with a new style of hair for myself. I am not sure what I want, over the last few years I have had some winning styles so I just may bring one of them back or I just might go crazy and make up a totally new one.

There is no telling where a little imagination, some hair products, and a lot of patience can take you. I want to go crazy even if I don't keep the style for long, i want to make a new impression at work as I have just been promoted.

I hope to may be start a new trend, you never know where the new "it" thing may come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment