Saturday, November 7, 2009

Second Chances?


I don't believe in second chances! What I mean by that is allowing the opportunity to start over, or giving some one a chance to start fresh. That whole "clean slate" expression that people say sometimes really does not have much of a value for me, why let the same person fuck you over twice? Why?

A lot of the times the relationships we start, be them friends, girl/boy friends, husband or wife even, end horribly because we allow the same person that caused us harm back into our lives. We need to learn that people's actions don't change. They may look different, talk different, but their word and their actions are never the same. Their word are new but their actions are the same old ones that felt you hurting the first time around.

I have do not believe in second chances, I do not believe in starting new, or "clean slate" or whatever! That crap does not fly with me!

1 comment:

  1. I do agree with you.
    That is why I divorce my ex.
    I totally can relate to what you mean.

    ReplyDelete