Saturday, November 7, 2009

Car Shopping


I am in the process of buying a new car, again. God has truly bless me! In the last year I have bought 2 new cars.
It is so hard to decide what kind of car to get, there are so many choices and my options and means are limitless. I'm thinking a European car, a small sports car. I have wanted one for the longest time and it seems like this might be my opportunity to get one. But the luxury sedan also is a good choice but I would only be able to enjoy both cars during the summer because the Canadian winter is really harsh on high end expensive cars so they must be stored for about 7 month of the year. So may be a winter car like a high performance Japanese SUV or an All Wheel Drive German SUV.
Oh so many choices, so, so many this is turning into such a hard decision to make but I am having so much fun going around to to different dealers to see some great cars! Ottawa, Kingston, Toronto, Montreal all these cities have cars I want to get. So I'm going to get on the open road and let the car choose me.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment