Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wedding


I was recently at a wedding were I had involved so much in the planning and executing of the wedding. Well I had been to a wedding before and I did not realize how much work it took to make them work! I hate weddings now, hate them with a passion!

There are so many little things that must be thought of, things that I would have never considered a problem they were. Like were people sat at the reception, who to invite, pictures, transportation, speeches. All these things have a number of problems that must be solved and why is it that any little problem and the bride goes nuts!!! Why?

Well needless to say in spite of all the little things and everything that could have gone horribly wrong, it was a great wedding! I really enjoyed myself, the alcohol really helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment