Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Relationships

Why is it that relationships are so hard! That no matter what you do to try and forget someone it's always hard to, everything seems to remind you of that person.
I have recently been reminded of an old flame that I thought I had forgotten but I am not feeling all these emotions that I don't want to feel for this person.
Both sexes are complicated and easy at the same time but both people in the relationship are never easy at once. This makes the relationship hard to deal with, understand, and keep for the long haul. Most relationships you will have in your life will end! Even if you find yourself someone to marry, that marriage will end sometime. The few lucky ones of us that actually make a relationship work die before their time so really at the end of the day there are no relationship that pass the test of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment