Monday, July 6, 2009

Costco Failed Me!


So I became a Costco member for the first time a few months back thinking that I was going to save money buy shopping at one place. Little did I realize that Costco has the worst selection of brands of any store I have ever been to! I went to purchase mouth wash and it turns out they only carry one brand and I don't use it, I wanted so chips and they only have 4 different types, I wanted some cold cuts and the ones they have don't even look eatable, what the hell!! Is not Costco supposed to carry a wide selection of brands and products?

I regret becoming a member and really don't see my self shopping there any more!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I know the feeling. The worse thing is when I would end up buying the stuff because I didn't have a choice, and would justify my purchase until I get home.

    ReplyDelete