Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cross Roads

Today I find my self at a cross roads, I have been in this spot before many times actually like I am sure many people have. This time, however, the choice is different. I think that no matter how many times you face difficult decisions in life it never gets easier with time, although I have been at a cross roads before this time is no better or easier.
I feel that is time to move on with my life and change my scenery I have been in the same place for so long, not that being here is bad but I have over stayed my welcome. There are times in life that you just know when you need to move on. But endings only mean that there is a new beginning some place else for you filled with adventure, excitement, and mystery. After all what is life with out those elements!
So here is to the road that lies ahead! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment